Newly designed for the show’s 25th anniversary, The Phantom of the Opera tour schedule comprises 10 cities in 13 months.
Key to its success is the combined expertise of the Unusual Rigging team, both on the road and back in the office:
- Total weight of show is over 25 tonnes
- 22 trucks
- Only four days between each venue
- Downstage machinery weighing 8 tonnes supported by mini grid secured to the building
- The famous Phantom chandelier, which swings out over the audience, weighs 500kg
- Two on-stage automated trucks with a combined weight of 10 tonnes.