Installations include anything from the supply of a single counterweight set up to the construction of large structures such as a temporary auditorium.
We work as part of the construction team on large refurbishments or new build projects, as well as work directly to clients to undertake fast track equipment renewals.
- Unusual brings a wide range of services to any installation or construction project:
- project management – we pride ourselves on ensuring the project comes in on time and on budget
- design and design co-ordination – our in house design resources offer a complete service for any project or, when necessary, work with specialist partners
- procurement – we research and supply the right solutions for each project
- installation – our rigging teams’ experience provides a unique advantage over competitors when faced with challenging access issues. Their theatre experience in working to hard deadlines ensures your project always comes in on time
- building construction – we undertake design and build projects including temporary structures for the entertainment industry.
We are experienced in taking on the ‘main contractor’ role for such projects.
We specialise in finding the right solution for every challenge, whatever the scale of the project. If you have a specific project that you would like to discuss, you can either email us or talk to us on +44 1604 830083.
"Thanks to Unusual, our theatre now has a fully operational 35 tonne grid; an increase from 12 tonnes. The improvements to the Shaftesbury fly tower mean the tehatre is now able to offer its audiences an experience to rival any of the other multi-owned theatres in London. Unusual, as we would expect, hit all targets, but more importantly were thoughtful and collaborative in achieving the ambitions of the theatre's fly tower project."
James WIlliams, CEO, Shaftesbury Theatre, London
please select from the links below for more detailed project information.